Unilever Ventures (UV) is the European venture capital arm of Unilever. We invest in early stage companies which could become strategically relevant to Unilever and can benefit from access to Unilever’s assets and capabilities.
UV focuses its investment in:
– Health and vitality
– Personal care
– Digital marketing
– Novel foods
– Technology that could be deployed to help Unilever’s sustainability mission
We look for synergies with Unilever brands, technologies or know-how. This gives UV a distinctive ability to help young companies in our core focus areas gain market access and grow more quickly.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- London-headquartered beauty services platform, blow LTD, raises £1M+ led by Unilever Ventures (9/6/2016)
- UK-based Mirriad Advertising raises $15M led by IP Group (22/3/2016)
- Gousto, British recipe box delivery company, nets £9M funding round from BGF, MMC Ventures, Unilever Ventures and the Angel Co-Fund (8/12/2015)
- Unilever buys Italian gelato business, GROM (5/10/2015)
- Voltea Ltd, a specialist in capacitive water desalination, closes a €5M B-Round led by Environmental Technologies Fund (24/7/2015)