Synergo is a private equity firm managing in excess of €1 billion through three closed-end funds (the “Funds”) backed by blue-chip institutional investors.
Main Office: Milan (Italy)
Synergo targets equity investments of €20 to €50 million.
Synergo invests in mid-market companies managed by experienced entrepreneurs who need financial and strategic assistance to grow their businesses.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Synergo to divest Fintyre, a wholesale distributor of aftermarket tyres in Italy (9/3/2015)
- Management and Gilde Buy Out Partners acquire Riri, a leading manufacturer of high-end zippers and buttons (22/10/2014)
- Synergo SGR has signed an agreement for the sale of 100% of IP Cleaning S.p.A. , a professional cleaning business (30/5/2014)
- Synergo invests 20 million in Building Energy, an independent producer of energy from renewable sources (28/6/2013)
- Stirling Square Capital Partners backs MBO of Cartonplast Group, a supplier of plastic layer pads used in the food and beverage industry (7/1/2013)