Siparex is one of France’s leading private equity investment specialists and a key player in the middle market segment.
Main Office: Lyon (France)
Siparex operates in 2 fields:
– Middle Market Growth Capital/LBO Financing
Siparex’s middle market growth capital/LBO investments are suitable for all types of corporate finance needs: equity, growth capital, or capital restructuring. Investments are tailored to satisfy the investee company’s needs.
Siparex Group can make unit investments of €1 million to 20 million, or more on syndicated deals.
-Regional Growth Capital/Innovation Financing:
2 areas of specialization. One is investing in regional SMEs to finance growth or buyouts, and the other is innovation financing for entrepreneurs about to undertake national or cross-border expansion based on an innovative concept.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Equistone acquires Sicame Group, French electricity distribution products provider, from Siparex (21/12/2015)
- Seventure Partners, Siparex and CM-CIC Capital Privé’s DSO Interactive, a French debt collection company, sold to Montefiore Investment; sale advised by N+1 (7/10/2015)
- LBO France and Siparex offload Flash Europe, a company specialized in premium and sensitive transport, to Eurazeo (3/8/2015)
- Holimetrix, the digital performance measurement tool for TV media campaigns, raises €3.5M (23/7/2015)
- Private equity firms XAnge Private Equity and Siparex to merge (12/5/2015)