Segulah is a private equity firm based in Stockholm, Sweden. Segulah owns and develops mid-market companies and invests in buyouts of profitable, stable businesses run by experienced management teams.
Main Office: Stockholm (Sweden)
Segulah specializes in companies with strong market positions whose revenues range from 400 million to 4 billion Swedish kronor.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Segulah acquires Swedish medical equipment company Hermes Medical Solutions (7/4/2016)
- Nordic PE firm Segulah closes latest fund at SEK 2.4 billion (7/4/2016)
- Segulah acquires Swedish high-end construction company, Zengun, from its founders (1/3/2016)
- Segulah III divests Almondy, Swedish bakery and catering company (10/11/2015)
- Segulah IV sells Etraveli, a Nordic online travel group, to ProSieben Travel for €235M (13/10/2015)