SEB Venture Capital
SEB Venture Capital creates opportunities for entrepreneurs and innovators to build and develop successful companies.
Main Office: Stockholm (Sweden)
SEB Venture Capital, which invests ininnovative companies with exceptional growth potential, currently has SEK 2.4 billion in assets under management.
Their main investment areas are emerging companies within technology and life science with origins in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
They invest in excellence and uniqueness – companies with truly outstanding innovations and products that offer a sustainable competitive advantage and with major international potential.
The investments typically range from SEK 20 million to SEK 80 million, giving them a solid minority holding in the company with an ownership stake of 20–40 percent.
the investment horizon is typically four to seven years.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Industrifonden and SEB Venture Capital exit Scandinavian market leader in IoT, Fältcom (2/2/2017)
- Alstom to acquire Nomad Digital, world’s leading provider of connectivity solutions to the railway industry (21/12/2016)
- Now Interact secures $5M Series A Round from Industrifonden, SEB and Inventure (16/11/2016)
- Danish blockchain payment business Coinify nets $4M from SEB Venture and SEED Capital (4/8/2016)
- Swedish mobile banking service Tink scores $10M led by Creades (20/5/2016)