A Plus Finance
Created in 1998, A PLUS FINANCE is an independent management company fully controlled by its managers and specialized in four areas of expertise: private equity, multi-management funds, film financing and real estate.
In private equity, we conserve a selective approach to capital investment by selecting and financing European companies in advanced stages of development which have validated their value creation model. We operate in all sectors of activity through equity investments and debt financing with two dedicated teams with shared interests.
We are also an actor in film financing industry (SOFICA) and we manage real estate funds (OPCI) for institutional investors.
The team brings together a strong combination of financial and entrepreneur’s experiences. This crossed vision enables us to stay focus on the objective of value creation.
With a team of 25 professionals, A PLUS FINANCE has over €500 million under management.
TWO INVESTMENT STRATEGIES:
– Equity investments (venture capital, capital development, LBO)
– Debt investments (mezzanine, convertible bonds,…) sponsor-less or syndicate – Two dedicated teams with shared interests
A SELECTIVE APPROACH TO CAPITAL INVESTMENT:
– A selection of companies in advanced stages of development which have validated their value creation model
– Minority stakes but actively involved in governance whether the investment is in equity or debt
DIVERSIFIED INVESTMENT FUNDS:
– FCPR (private equity funds for institutional) invested in SMEs debt
– FCPI/FIP/Holdings (private equity funds for retail) invested in debt and fast growing French SMEs
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Industrial machinery provider, KraussMaffei Group, sold for €925M by Onex Partners, to ChemChina (12/1/2016)
- A Plus Finance in MBI of Groupe Saint-Aubin, France-based sugarcane manufacturer (French) (1/12/2015)
- Conztanz, a software editor for the aviation sector, completes a €2M funding round led by A Plus Finance and Pléiade Venture (2/9/2015)
- Holimetrix, the digital performance measurement tool for TV media campaigns, raises €3.5M (23/7/2015)
- Groupe Jour, the operator of the Naked and Jour restaurants, raises €2M from A Plus Finance (in French) (18/6/2015)