Mandarin Capital Partners
Mandarin Capital Partners is the largest Sino-European private equity fund, focused on establishing valuable links between China and Europe.
The Fund is an answer to the needs of:
– Chinese companies on the route to globalization, looking for distribution channels, global brands, technologies and know-how
– Italian companies seeking production capacity in China as well as local presence in the Chinese market
The Fund strategy follows two guidelines: Europe-to-China (investments in Italian companies to support an expansion strategy in China) and China-to-Europe (investments in Chinese companies to support anexpansion strategy in Europe).
Main Office: Luxembourg (Luxembourg)
Mandarin Capital Partners invests in Chinese and European small and medium sized enterprises. The main investment criterion is the possibility to exploit synergies between Chinese production capabilities and European know-how and brands.
MCP has a multi-industry approach, with preference on export-oriented industrial sectors.
– Revenues of the target companies fall in the € 40/50 – 300 mln range, with exceptions in case of particularly interesting projects.
– Investments include acquisition of both majority and minority stakes, with an average investment size between € 15 and 30 mln.
– Types of transactions are mainly Growth/Development Capital and Buy-Outs/Buy-Ins (MBO, LBO, MBI).
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Italian PE firm Mandarin Partners closes its second fund at just under €200M (19/1/2016)
- Mandarin Capital Partners to sell Italmatch Chemicals, a specialty chemical company, to Ardian (18/9/2014)
- Hutton Collins Partners Invests in Dedalus, a healthcare IT business (1/1/2014)
- First Close for Mandarin Capital Partners II for a total amount of 110.5 million (17/7/2013)