Kreos Capital is Europe’s largest and leading provider of growth debt to high-growth companies with revenues up to €150 million. Since 1998, as the pioneer growth debt provider across the UK, Western Europe, Scandinavia and Israel, Kreos has completed over 300 transactions and committed over €1 billion in 14 different countries. Kreos has a proven track record of adding value to portfolio companies and helping them to grow with additional capital and flexibilitythroughout their business cycle whilst working closely with both the portfolio company management team and their equity sponsors.
Main Office: London (United Kingdom)
Kreos provides financing facilities to high-growth companies with strong management teams backed by high quality equity sponsors in any industry sector.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Marley Spoon, a Berlin, Germany-based recipe kit delivery service, raises $17M Series B from QD Ventures, Kreos etc. (15/3/2016)
- Kreos Capital closes its latest fund at €400M, to continue investing in Europe and Israel (22/1/2016)
- Artesian Solutions, the developer of social intelligence software, closes $8M Series B investment led by Octopus Investments and Kreos Capital (22/6/2015)
- Crocus Technology, a supplier of magnetic sensors and embedded memory solutions, attracts $21M in financing (19/6/2015)
- Auctionata, the online auction house, completes a series C financing round of €42M (31/3/2015)