Izurium Capital (“Izurium”) is an investment firm founded in 2009 and headquartered in London. Izurium is the sole investment adviser to the private equity fund Izurium Ventures I, L.P.The fund’s objective is to achieve medium to long-term capital appreciation through a Private Equity strategy and a Special Situations practice. Izurium has c.$500 million of capital under management, of which $350 million remains undrawn.
Experience in cross border buy-out transactions and flexibility to invest across the capital structure, including mezzanine and senior debt in support of equity led transactions. Izurium principals have led successful divisional buyouts, growth equity investments, sponsored M&A, recapitalizations and restructuring transactions.
We leverage our extensive network to have access to a wide range of high-yielding opportunities in Europe, North America and Emerging markets.Izurium has demonstrated its ability to generate high returns in a wide array of strategies and is well positioned to benefit from the sustained volatility in the credit and commodities markets.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Izurium Launches European Credit Fund (21/11/2013)
- Izurium Capital of London invests in Emailvision (9/10/2012)
- Izurium Capital splits its holding of South American Silver (SAC) with Zamin Group (2/3/2012)
- Dynacast International Inc. (Dynacast) announced the completion of the acquisition of the Dynacast business from Melrose PLC (19/7/2011)
- Dynacast International Limited and Dynacast Finance Inc. have raised $350 million (19/7/2011)