Launched in 1999, IFE Mezzanine is the investment adviser to IFE (Intermediate Finance Europe) Fund I, IFE II and IFE III, three investment vehicles dedicated to smidcap mezzanine financing in continental Europe.
To date, IFE Mezzanine has invested over €500m in c. 40 transactions either alongside the most dynamic French and pan European Private Equity funds, or alongside seasoned management teams in Sponsorless transactions.
IFE III provides mezzanine financing solutions for buyouts and organic or external growth operations in small to mid-size companies. IFE III invests in companies with enterprise values ranging from 30 to 200 million euros. IFE III will consider investment opportunities with typical investment size between 4 and 15 million euros.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Rive Private Investment, Capzanine and IFE Mezzanine are finalising the buyout of the 5àsec group, a worldwide leader in dry cleaning services (26/11/2014)
- IFE II exits Armatis following the buy-out of the company by Activa Capital (1/5/2012)
- IFE III arranger of the 12M mezzanine tranche put in place for the financing of a secondary buy-out transaction on SVP Group (1/7/2011)
- IFE II supports Pénélope in its acquisition of the company CC Team Aurore (1/6/2011)
- IFE III co-arranger and sole underwriter of the junior mezzanine for the financing of the Sponsorless operation launched by Management on Delpharm (1/6/2011)