HANNOVER Finanz Group
The HANNOVER Finanz Group is one of Germany’s leading private equity providers for mid-sized companies. Established in 1979, it is also one of the oldest private equity houses and has,from the start, focused on medium-sized businesses in all sectors of trade, service and industry. Free of any affiliation with banks or major corporations, the company is itself co-owned by its management. Over nearly three decades extensive experience in the valuation and support of middle-market enterprises have been acquired. The interdisciplinary team offers practical experience of a wide variety of industries and is backed up by a network of strategic partners, experts and consultants in the fields of management and finance.
HANNOVER Finanz invests in medium-sized companies in structurally sound, stable and growing industries. The private equity house is active in the market for both, minority holdings (funding growth) and majority holdings (management buy-outs/buy-ins and succession of ownership).
HANNOVER Finanz has no pre-conceived preference as to the particular kind of industry invested in. The companies concerned may be in any sector – manufacturing, trading, service – and should already be turning over at least € 20 million p.a. The quality of company management is one of the things that interests most.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- HANNOVER Finanz acquire PWK’s new corporate group from MacLean-Fogg Company (24/1/2017)
- Capiton acquires Raith from equity capital partner HANNOVER Finanz (9/11/2016)
- HANNOVER Finanz Group acquires F&W Frey & Winkler, medical plastics and metal manufacturer (29/9/2015)
- Hannover Finanz acquires majority stake in IPR, a robotics company (18/6/2015)
- HANNOVER Finanz sells Schrack Technik Group, a provider of components for power and data distribution, to Management and ILAG (13/5/2015)