FSN Capital Partners AS
FSN Capital is a leading Nordic private equity investment company focused on the middle-market segment. Originally established in 2000, FSN Capital seeks to make control investments in Nordic companies with significant potential to become international leaders.
Main Office: Oslo (Norway)
Established in 2000, FSN Capital is a leading private equity investor in the Nordic region with €1125 million under management.
They focus on making control investments in companies operating in the Nordic region with enterprise values between €50 million and €250 million.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- FSN Capital Partners close €1.0bn Nordic mid-market buyout fund (19/12/2016)
- EQT to acquire HusCompagniet, a leader in the single family brick-house market, from FSN Capital (6/7/2015)
- FSN portfolio company Instalco Group, a technical installation group, acquires 3 companies in West Sweden (20/5/2015)
- FSN Capital to acquire Fitness World, a market leader in the Danish fitness market (29/4/2015)
- FSN Capital to acquire Fibo-Trespo, a leader within the wet room panel segment (31/3/2015)