EQT invests in good companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. Approximately EUR 20 billion has been raised from over 300 global institutional and professional investors. More than EUR 12 billion has been invested in some 110 companies and today, EQT owns around 50 companies in a variety of industries across the world with more than 550,000 employees and revenues of roughly EUR 25 billion in total.
Main Office: Stockholm (Sweden)
Guided by a responsible ownership approach and an industrial growth strategy, EQT has four investment strategies:
– Equity: control or co-control equity investments in established businesses with strong market positions, clear competitive advantages and significant potential for future sales and earnings growth, within industries that are consolidating, growing or changing and can demonstrate well-defined realization alternatives. The investment size will typically range between EUR 100 million and EUR 600 million and will primarily target the Nordic region and German-speaking Europe.
– Mid-Market: middle market buy-outs and growth equity investments in companies with strong market positions, solid growth platforms and ambitious owners. The typical equity investment ranges between EUR 40 million and EUR 75 million in Northern Europe and between EUR 40 million and EUR 100 million in Greater China and Southeast Asia.
– Infrastructure: control or co-control equity investments in medium-sized operating infrastructure companies that has, or has the prospect of, strong, reliable, protected cash flows and significant opportunities for value creation. The investments will typically range between EUR 50 million and EUR 250 million.
– Credit: debt of operationally sound but over-leveraged medium-sized European companies
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- EQT Acquires Dellner Couplers, a Global Leader in Train Connection Systems for Passenger Rail (15/4/2019)
- EQT Closes Fourth Infrastructure Fund at EUR 9 Billion (12/3/2019)
- EQT Closes Mid-Market Credit II at EUR 2.3bn and Strengthens Position in European Direct Lending Business (10/12/2018)
- EQT Closes Eighth Equity Fund at EUR 10.75 billion (27/2/2018)
- Peakon Raise $6.5M Led by EQT Ventures (28/3/2017)