CVC Capital Partners
CVC Capital Partners (‘CVC’) is one of the world’s leading private equity and investment advisory firms. Founded in 1981, the CVC Group today employs some 270 people throughout Europe, Asia and the US.
For European funds, the target minimum equity investment is US$150 million. For Asian funds, the minimum equity investment is US$50 million.
CVC strives to invest in a cross-section of global industrial and service businesses which typically exhibit the following attributes:
• Sound business strategies
• Strong market positions and product portfolio
• Stable cash-flows
• Talented and experienced management teams
• High returns on internally invested capital
• Attractive prospects for organic or acquisition-based growth
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- CVC Capital Partners Fund VII agrees to acquire minority stake in DKV Mobility Services Group (20/11/2018)
- ConvergeOne agrees to be acquired by CVC Fund VII for $1.8 billion (7/11/2018)
- CVC Capital Partners and PAI Partners to invest in Spanish Clothing Retailer Cortefield (19/9/2017)
- CVC acquire Żabka Polska from Mid Europa (22/2/2017)
- CVC to acquire Advent’s door and window frame producer Corialis (9/12/2016)