Cinven is a leading European private equity firm, founded in 1977, with offices in Guernsey, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Luxembourg and Hong Kong. .
Cinven focuses on six sectors across Europe: Business Services; Consumer; Financial Services; Healthcare; Industrials; and TMT.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Cinven Raises €10 Billion for the Seventh Cinven Fund (2/5/2019)
- Cinven to Acquire a Majority Stake in Planasa (2/11/2017)
- Cinven to Acquire France-based Chryso (27/3/2017)
- Funds advised by Cinven, Permira and Mid Europa complete acquisition of Allegro for $3.253 billion (19/1/2017)
- Cinven to sell HEG to GoDaddy Inc. for €1.69bn (7/12/2016)