The Carlyle Group – Europe
The Carlyle Group is a global alternative asset manager with more than $180 billion in assets under management across 118 funds and 81 fund of funds vehicles.
The Corporate Private Equity Business of Carlyle is dedicated to buyout and growth capital.
Main Office: Washington (USA)
The Carlyle Group manages 2 funds dedicated to Europe:
– Europe Buyout: Carlyle Europe Partners (CEP) invests in companies with enterprise values between €300 million and €5 billion and operations based in Europe
– Europe Technology: Carlyle Europe Technology Partners (CETP) is a sector-focused pan-European growth capital & buyout fund. CETP seeks investments with multiple growth and valuation drivers in businesses typically with enterprise values between €25m and €200m.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- The Carlyle Group invests in London test automation software company TestPlant (14/1/2016)
- The Carlyle Group closes its last fund, Carlyle Europe Partners IV, at €3.75bn (29/7/2015)
- The Carlyle Group takes a majority shareholding in Cap Vert Finance, an IT hardware life-cycle management company (2/7/2015)
- The Carlyle Group Commits up to $500 Million to Magna Energy Ltd., an upstream oil and gas company (22/6/2015)
- The Carlyle Group, CVC Capital Partners and Energy Industry Veteran Sam Laidlaw to launch Neptune Oil & Gas Ltd., a new Oil & Gas Acquisition Platform (9/6/2015)