CapMan Group is a private equity fund manager with operations in the Nordic countries and Russia.
Main Office: Helsinki (Finland)
CapMan has five key partnerships – Buyout, Real Estate, Russia, Credit and Public Market:
– CapMan Buyout invests in unlisted Nordic mid-market companies in various industries. Our team has in-depth expertise in numerous sectors including manufacturing and engineering, industrial services, retail, outsourcing, and healthcare. The main targets set for our companies are growth, improved profitability and strengthened strategic position.
– CapMan Russia provides equity financing for Russian growth companies. We are a leading private equity manager in Russia and have operated in the market since 1995. Our investment focus is on fast-growing non-strategic sectors that benefit from Russia’s expanding middle class. We partner with strong management teams and help our portfolio companies to grow into domestic champions and expand internationally.
– CapMan Credit currently advises CapMan Mezzanine V Fund, a EUR 95 million fund, which invests in subordinated debt primarily supporting leveraged buyouts in the Nordic region. CapMan Mezzanine V had six portfolio companies as of the end of December 2014.
– CapMan Public Market invests in listed Nordic small and mid cap companies. Through substantial minority investments we obtain genuine governance positions in companies where we identify significant value potential. Our aim is to develop the companies through active ownership in co-operation with other owners and the board.
– CapMan Real Estate manages four private equity real estate funds, which invest in office, commercial, retail and hotel properties, in the Nordic countries. We have extensive experience in real estate investments in Finland and Sweden, and work in close cooperation with our tenants to continuously develop our properties.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- CapMan has Established a €86M Fund Focusing on Growth Investments (11/12/2017)
- CapMan Real Estate exits an office building in Copenhagen (4/1/2017)
- CapMan hopes to acquire Finnish investor Norvestia in €118m deal (3/11/2016)
- Capman sells Finnish social care company Esperi Care Oy (30/5/2016)
- CapMan Nordic Real Estate fund acquires Helsinki landmark building for hotel development (9/12/2015)