Ardian (previously Axa Private Equity) is a world leader in private equity. The company offers its investors a wide choice of funds covering the full range of asset classes: Funds of Funds (primary, early secondary and secondary), Direct Funds including Infrastructure, Small and Mid Market Enterprise Capital, Innovation & Growth, Co-Investment and Private Debt.
With offices in Beijing, Frankfurt, London, Luxembourg, Milan, New York, Paris, Singapore and Zurich, Ardian is committed to supporting companies in their long term growth by providing access to its international network.
Ardian uses the strength of its network in Europe, Asia and North America to invest and to manage assets on a global scale.
Firmly anchored in its European origins, the company applies an investment philosophy based on local presence, taking account of local characteristics and adopts a different approach depending on the location, the fund and the market environment. Ardian has chosen to have a direct presence in each of the markets it covers and to recruit its investment teams locally.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Ardian Invests in Rivalis, a Leading French Network Supporting Executives of Small Companies (10/4/2019)
- Ardian Invests in Celli, a Leading Beverage Solutions Group (19/2/2019)
- ARDIAN Acquire Majority Stake in NEOPHARMED GENTILI (29/11/2018)
- Ardian Signs Agreement to Acquire a Stake in Technology & Strategy (22/11/2018)
- Ardian Acquires a Minority Stake in SFAM (16/2/2018)