Apposite Capital is an independent investment firm focused exclusively on Healthcare. The firm invests in private companies involved in Healthcare Services and Life Sciences on aprimary basis, as well as acquiring and managing direct Healthcare assets in the secondary market.
Apposite has a hybrid private equity model, making majority lower mid market investments in healthcare services companies and venture investments in Life sciences commpanies. The firm also acquired and managed direct secondary opportunities.
Apposite typically invests as a lead investor and has a representation at the Board of Directors.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Apposite Capital Acquires Living Care Provider Swanton Care & Community Limited (31/8/2017)
- Apposite Capital invests in UK-based medical diagnostics company, Medical Imaging Partnership (9/5/2016)
- Apposite Capital sells Cancer Partners UK, a network of specialist outpatient cancer centres, to GenesisCare (2/7/2015)
- Apposite Capital sells By the Bridge, a specialist therapeutic foster care provider, to Cambian Group (27/3/2015)
- Apposite Capital’s portfolio company Convergence Pharmaceuticals to be acquired by Biogen Idec for up to $675m (14/1/2015)