Global private equity firm, operating from offices in 17 countries and employing over 160 investment professionals. Advent currently manages regional buyout programs in Western Europe/North America (GPE), Central and Eastern Europe (ACEE) and Latin America (LAPEF).
Advent’s GPE Program invests primarily in control buyout and recapitalization opportunities in the developed private equity markets of Continental Europe, the U.K. and North America. Advent invests in targeted sectors and sub-sectors which have the potential for meaningful business transformation. Advent defines a “transformation” as enabling management to deliver major operational and strategic improvement, resulting in sustained revenue and profit growth under Advent ownership and beyond.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- Advent International Raises $2 Billion for Global Technology Fund (18/9/2019)
- Advent and Bain Capital to Acquire German Online Payment Services Ratepay (6/4/2017)
- Advent International and a co-investor offer to acquire 100% of Integer.pl S.A. and InPost S.A. (24/2/2017)
- Advent International and Bain Capital Private Equity to acquire leading German payment service provider Concardis (16/1/2017)
- Advent International agrees to sell Devin to Spadel for EV of €120m (20/12/2016)