Acton Capital Partners
Launched in April 2008, Acton Capital Partners is an independent, partner-led specialist investor in internet- and mobile-based, consumer-oriented businesses.
Main Office: Munich (Germany)
Acton manages 2 funds:
– the Heureka Growth Fund, established in 2008, targets later stage companies with an established track record of revenue and profitability. The ideal investment candidates are European technology-enabled companies striving to take their growth opportunities to the next level.
– the BDV Fund, with Hubert Burda Media being the sole investor. The BDV Fund has 13 companies in its portfolio, after seeing a number of successful exits via a variety of routes including IPOs and trade sales. Since its inception, the BDV Fund has focussed on internet-enabled companies from early to late stage situations, with Acton Capital Partners assuring continuity for the portfolio companies and their outstanding entrepreneurs.
RECENT DEALS » All Deals
- SME lender iwoca nets £21m in Series C funding led by Prime Ventures (5/10/2016)
- German online marketplace for consultants, COMATCH, rakes in $4M Series A led by Acton (7/6/2016)
- HomeToGo, Berlin-based vacation-rental search engine, raises $20M Series B (18/4/2016)
- German online lender Finanzcheck scores €33M Series C from HarbourVest et al. (14/4/2016)
- German consumer loan technology platform, FINANZCHECK, closes its series C with HarbourVest, Acton and Highland Europe (7/4/2016)